It contains the report of the various sessions and workshops of the Seminar, dedicated to Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL): Flexible Ties within Higher Education as well as information on the keynote speeches and the social programme proposed to the participants.
With the support of the Lifelong Learning Programme of the European Union
You can jump to the specific section by clicking on it above.
The Presidium is composed of 4 people, the President, the two Vice-Presidents and the Secretary General.
According to the Statutes, the Office holders are selected in the following manner:
• the President and Vice-Presidents of EURASHE are elected by and from the delegates at the General Assembly.
• the President is elected for a term of two (2) years. Election takes place in odd years. The President can be re-elected.
• the Vice Presidents are elected for a term of two (2) years. One of the Vice Presidents is elected in odd years, the other in even years. The Vice Presidents can be re-elected.
• the Secretary General is appointed by the General Assembly for a period of two (2) years. Appointment takes place in even years. The period of appointment can be prolonged.
For a short biography of each of the Office holders, members of the Presidium, click on their name.
• Andreas G. Orphanides, EURASHE President
• Michal Karpíšek, EURASHE Vice-President
• Patrick Blondé, EURASHE Vice-President
The Presidium is an informal body of the Association composed of the President, the two Vice-Presidents and the Secretary General.
It is responsible for the leadership of the organisation. It operates with the objective of considering the long-term strategy of the organisation, and reports back to the Council, Board and General Assembly.