It contains the report of the various sessions and workshops of the Seminar, dedicated to Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL): Flexible Ties within Higher Education as well as information on the keynote speeches and the social programme proposed to the participants.
With the support of the Lifelong Learning Programme of the European Union
EURASHE acts as a Networking Partner in the project running from October 2010 to November 2012. Learn more on the project on its dedicated website here.
The 7 partners of the project are the following:
1. MENON Network (Belgium)
3. StudyPortals B.V. (The Netherlands)
4. ALMALAUREA INTERUNIVERSITY CONSORTIUM (Italy)
5. Caribbean Knowledge and Learning Network (Grenada)
6. Coordinating Centre for the Qualification and Development of Human Resources (Cuba)
7. Universidad Iberoamericana (Dominican Republic)
Iva Voldánová, EURASHE representative in the project, presenting at the Seminar in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic), 19 – 20 October 2011.
The project aims at fostering the cooperation between European and Caribbean higher education institutions in a structured and sustainable perspective. This has not been done through one-way promotion activities but rather through partnership building: in particular by increasing the awareness on European higher education opportunities and enhancing the attractiveness, the profile and the visibility of European higher education institutions towards Caribbean partner universities, students and researchers in a collaboration perspective. The project is now in its second phase during which the integration seminars are being organised.
Read the promotional publications:
CaribErasmus Flyer in English here;
CaribErasmus Flyer en español here.
View the EURASHE presentations:
By clicking on each event, you will be redirected to a page with information on the event, the location, the documents of the event, and EURASHE’s involvement.
CaribErasmus events in 2012:
9. CaribErasmus Final Seminar; 4 July 2012; Brussels (Belgium), here;
8. CaribErasmus Seminar – Coopération et Mobilité Académiques Europe-Haïti: Défis et Opportunités; 20 April 2012; Port-au-Prince (Haiti), here.
CaribErasmus events in 2011:
6. CaribErasmus Seminar “Europe-Caribbean Academic Cooperation and Mobility: Challenges and Opportunities”, 28 – 29 November 2011; Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago), here;
5. CaribErasmus Seminar – “Europe-Caribbean Academic Cooperation and Mobility: Challenges and Opportunities”, 19 – 20 October 2011; Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic), here;
4. CaribErasmus 2nd project meeting, 19 October 2011; Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic), here;
3. CaribErasmus Seminar “Europe-Caribbean Academic Cooperation and Mobility: Challenges and Opportunities”, 11 May 2011; Kingston (Jamaica), here;
2. CaribErasmus 1st project meeting, 10 May 2011; Kingston (Jamaica), here.
CaribErasmus events in 2010:
1. CaribErasmus Project Kick Off Meeting; 21 & 22 October 2010; Brussels (Belgium), here.